2 STOREY TERRACE HOUSE TAMAN MENGKUANG BUKIT MERTAJAM PENANG

Photo

Jul 14, 13:01pm
2 STOREY TERRACE HOUSE TAMAN MENGKUANG BUKIT MERTAJAM PENANG

Details

For Sale by Lina Properties REN23891
2 Storey Terrace House , Imtermediate Lot
Taman Seri Mengkuang , Bukit Mertajam , Pulau Pinang
Asking Price : RM470K
Land Area : 1399 sqft
Built Up Area : 1460 sqft
Bedroom : 4 , Bathroom : 3
Tenure : Freehold
Renovation : Extended kitchen area (wet kitchen and dry kitchen , Built in wardrobe in master bedroom . Sold with fully furnish : 6 air conditioners , 2 water heaters , Auto gate , Spacious porch , CCTV (completed with all tools to operate ) , Set Sofa ( living room & family room ) , Dining Table , TV 52 inch (complete with TV cabinet ) , Bedroom set (master Bedroom & 2nd bedroom ) , Study room , Treadmill .

Booking : 3.18% , Balance Deposit : 6.82% (Total Deposit : 10%)
EPF Acct 2 withdrawal allowed
Legal Fees : 5%

BUY / SELL / RENT
Lina Properties REN23891
www.wasap.my/60197566967

Lina Property Listings
https://www.facebook.com/Lina-Property-Listings-236920847215412/
Lina Properties
https://www.facebook.com/Lina-Properties-Hartanah-Idaman-1906829469574340/



Map

RM 470,000
4
3
State Penang
Area Bukit Mertajam
Category Residential
Types 2-storey Terraced House
Listing Type For Sale
Built-up (sqft) 1399.00
Price psf RM 335.95
Contact Advertiser
Prove you are not a robot! Please enter the captcha result:



Sent! in case you didnt receive please check your SPAM/JUNK email folder also

-----------------------------------
Need help? please contact
ezysupport24x7@gmail.com
Or chat/add our tech support to your fb:
https://www.facebook.com/leekeepiao