Casa villa, Kajang

Photo

May 18, 12:30pm
Casa villa, Kajang

Details

Casa Villa Condo, Kajang @ FOR SALE RM 345000

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Viewing Appointment Call @ NEXUS TAN SC 012-313 1378
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> FREEHOLD
> Bank Value fit-able
> Currently Tenanted 
> View for serious buyer only
> In Good Maintaining Condition
> master bedroom renovated with special design timber flooring, with air-conditioner and water heater.
> With fridge, sofa, Dining Table set and TV
> Maintenance Fee: RM120, Rental: RM850-RM1500


*MIDDLE FLOOR*
*STRATEGIC LOCATION IN KAJANG*
*WELL-MAINTAINED UNIT*
*COMFORTABLE LIVING LIFESTYLE*
*24 HOURS SECURITY*
*CALL NOW TO VIEW!!*
*FIRST COME FIRST SERVE*
*BUY BEFORE GST*

#NEARBY
- Countless Food Court & Restaurant
- Giant 
- Tesco Hypermarket
- Alamanda shopping centre,The Mines
- Jusco Cheras Selatan,Econsave Balakong
- Kajang town
- CIMB,Public Bank
- KTM Kajang
- MRT(upcoming)
- UKM,UPM,UNITEN,IUKL
- Rafflesia International & Private School
- New Era College

#EASY ACCESS
- SILK, LEKAS Highway
- Grand Saga Cheras-Kajang Highway
- KL-Seremban North-South Highway
- Putrajaya Highway
- Seri Kembangan,Serdang,Balakong
- Semenyih,Bangi,Putrajaya
- 10 minutes to bandar sg long, bangi, sri kembangan, bandar seri putra, semenyih, kajang
- 15 minutes to cheras, nilai, puchong 

========================================================================

We Provide One Stop Solution services

Bank Valuation, Sales & Purchase Agreement, Insurance, Loan services, EPF Withdarwal Consultation and etc. 

========================================================================

Guide to purchase
3% Earnest Money + 7% (Pay upon sign S&P) = Total 10% of Selling Price 

Our Services also provide Banking financing and refinancing & MRTA
and MLTA insurance for properties protection.

Map

RM 345,000
State Selangor
Area Alam Impian
Category Residential
Types Apartment
Furnishing Partially Furnished
Listing Type For Sale
Tenure Freehold
Price psf
Contact Advertiser
Prove you are not a robot! Please enter the captcha result:



Sent! in case you didnt receive please check your SPAM/JUNK email folder also

-----------------------------------
Need help? please contact
ezysupport24x7@gmail.com
Or chat/add our tech support to your fb:
https://www.facebook.com/leekeepiao